42. By having some pressure on the brakes you can speed up and slow down as well.
适当施加压力于煞车绳可以很安全的让伞加速与减速。
43. Better land with big ears, applying on the brakes than try to release near the ground.
要使用大耳朵降低高度准备降落时,必须在靠近地面前,试着用煞车去让大耳朵解除。
44. If you have altitude try to recover your flight, than to deploy your reserve.
如果你飞行时不断尝试超越你曾有过的飞行高度就会展开你的实力。
45. Do not look the obstacle you are afraid to crash into (This is called fixation).
千万不要盯者看你害怕撞到的物体(这叫做致命的吸引力)。
46. Steering without the brakes is possible with back risers and/or body weight shift.
除了用煞车转弯外可用后组主提带或身体移动重心转移来使伞衣转弯。
47. Leave you wing unfolded if you are hurt due to a bad landing.
如果你因为降落得不好造成受伤,先行将伞与套带分离。(不要被风拖)
48. Always carry in your harness one spare line and repair adhesive material.
套袋内总是有一条备份绳子及一段专用贴布。
49. When the temperature is high metal parts of the risers should not get in touch with the wing.
当主提带上金属部分温度较高时,不要与伞衣接触。
50. There are no good pilots, only old pilots.
没有好的飞行员只有老的飞行员。
51.The only thing better than getting high, is being low first.
没有比赢得胜利更好的事,除了能安全的活者。