16. Boots, helmet and gloves are part of the flying equipment.
飞行靴、头盔、手套是飞行飞行伞部分装备。
17. The landing path is the safety path.
降落区是安全降落场。
18. Landing ends when your wing is packed.
在落地最后一剎那时,保持你伞衣在充饱状态。
19. If you are getting dragged, grab one riser, a line or material and pull.
如果你在地面被伞倒拖,抓住任何一条主提带或一条绳子用力拉它。
20. Do use big ears in turbulent area.
在乱流区使用大耳朵。
21. Do not use big ears unless you are forced to it.
除非必要情况(被迫),尽量不要使用大耳朵。
22. When slope is on your left, keep pressure and body shift on the right.
当单边大夹时(左边),保持另一边(右边)操纵绳压力并将身体移向那边(右边)压重。
23. Look, lean, turn.
环顾四周、倾身、在转向。
24. Never say ''I will do top landing''. Say '' I will try ''
千万别说:我要一次就原地降落成功;可以说:我会试试看。
25. Always do the best you can to deal with a problem. It is enough.
拥有足够状况处理知识及能力,总是能将所遇状况处理到最好。
26. Handle your brakes smoothly and progressively.
掌控你的操纵绳缓慢的并保持前进。
27. Always attach your speed system to the risers and keep bar free.
总是把加速器系在主提带上,并把加速器放在脚上未加速状态
28. If you have a collapse, try to keep your track without panic. Steer, then clear.
如果你碰到大夹溃伞,试着不要惊慌保持你行径方向,就能排除状况。